Question about kick/ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about kick/ban

I got banned from a server yesterday. I had 40-50 points, and no team kills.

Just before I got banned, I accidently shot one guy on my team. Only one bullet went into him and he did NOT die. He jumped out in front of me in Mashtuur City on a 64 player map, and .. well, you know how it goes.

The server message said I was kicked/banned for excessive team kills or by successful vote. My question is if someone is trying to vote against you, won't you see the messages? Maybe the guy involved in the shooting was the server admin and just chose to ban? Not sure what's up here or how that works.

Thanks.

yeah, sounds like some loser admin you kept killing or doing better than him.

Comment

think its a new bug or something , i have the same problem now on a server i always play ,i'm even on ventrillo with the admins and i'm not banned or kicked or anything, dont know whats going on but its really strange

Comment

Get over it, we've all been kicked/banned at some point. Find another server and get on with your life. This comes up 10 times every week.

Comment

My money is on loser admin that was getting mad about getting pwn3d too many times. Happens only to the best of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-X
            Get over it, we've all been kicked/banned at some point. Find another server and get on with your life. This comes up 10 times every week.
            It's not something I have to "get over". It was a question. Nothing more. If I needed psychological advice, I would have asked for it. If it bothers you to read it, then don't. The subject was pretty descriptive.

Comment

Same thing happens to me. A lot more lately, and I figure evne more so as I get better. Same will go for you I'm sure. I've been kicked banned many times. Sometimes, I'll be kicked banned without even TKing or TAing. Just for showing up on a n00b f***ing server where they leave there tanks around and unused. I'll jump in one and rack up 40 or 50 points with 1 or 0 deaths. Then I get kicked banned for using Armor they didn't have the sense to use. So weird.

YOU CAN SEE YOUR TEAM"S UNUSED VEHICLES ON THE MAP! Spawn at those locations and help your team out!?!

Comment

Get. Over. It.

We're sick of topics from whining little fags who have thrown their toys out of their cots because they got kicked, which has happened to pretty much every single BF2 player at some point.

Comment

Get. Over. It.

We're sick of topics from whining little fags who have thrown their toys out of their cots because they got kicked, which has happened to pretty much every single BF2 player at some point.
                  Aren't you a big boy?

Comment

take it easy fellas, he only asked a question. jeebus.

Comment

Get. Over. It.

Does this mean you're throwing YOUR toys out of your cot now?

Comment

listen guys it has nothing to do with the admins!!! its something with the servers there members got kicked randomly whole night, next round when the map changed they could get back on ,and non of the admins could do anything,they looking into it right as i speak. so believ me its not always a noob whining admin its something different

Comment

Get. Over. It.

And yet a message about a topic that you are so sick of hearing about, you have to post unintelligible, non-constructive drivel twice. (A third post will prove my point). I guess this means you're caught up on all the other posts on the forum. Maybe it's time for you and the anger management problem to go pad your score somewhere.

It's obvious by reading your posts that criticizing, calling people fags, f'ing noobs, and being a general asset to the community shows that being the product of a broken home is the way to make friends. Good job!

Comment

Of course, there's always the possibility you were kicked to make room for a paying member, you know, that perpetual threat you see on all loading screens.

Comment

Sometimes they'll kick you so that they can get one of the shinies at the end of the round. Play on non-clan servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X