Airstrip raid early stages screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airstrip raid early stages screens

Alright i started this map a few days ago and i have just finished a small town on the water havent added roads yet, havent figured it out but heres waht i got so far...

Mountian Complex area where the airtrip will be located:

Small Area with the mountians were a control point and helipad will be loacated:

How to make roads:

1. Open the BF2 Editor
    2. Create a new Mod "Don't worry you can always copy and paste your level into this mods folder."
    3. Go to Mod in the top bar then to mod manager, select everything on the left except for roads, click ok. If you need anything like buildings for your map all you will have to do is hit the plus sign on the resource tree and go to load resource. "This is if you don't get those folders"
    4. Go to level editor, click the road tool, right click, create new spline, make three other nodes by holding down alt and left clicking.
    5. Click 'Create New Template' come up with a name.
    6. Go to your resource tree, select your template, click primary texture and selcect your texture, do the same for secondary texture.
    7 Click connect.
    8.You can move around the nodes anywhere you want them, but I would suggest having them already where you want them, you need 4 or more nodes to have a complete road. When you are done making your road, click build final road, if you want to work on it again, click build ghost road.
    9. If you want to test out your map just go to the levels folder for your mod and copy and paste that into the levels folder for BF2.
    10. I'm da man. If this doesn't help PM me.

Comment

Thanks that halped alot but when i made the road its like double so theres 2 roads next to eachother. Is there a way to change that?

also it fades alot any way to change that??

Comment

Originally posted by -=25ID=-Marine
        Thanks that halped alot but when i made the road its like double so theres 2 roads next to eachother. Is there a way to change that?
        I havn't looked into that one yet, but maybe someone else can help you out with it (I'll look into it). I usually choose the ones with only 1 tire track going through it.

Comment

Working...
        X