No announcement yet.

3V Movie Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy **** this is slow. No way am I waiting 18 hours for this to finish.

Comment

They are trying to wake up the dude hehe. Have patience, and hopefully it will soon be all aye ok!

Comment

Originally posted by jnick
        Good to know. Also, tell your friend CaptivA that HE should be smarter next time .

hehe i bow in the dust

It's the company that are hosting this file that do NOT have opened for domestic traffic, we are so sorry BUT it IS up and running in less than 12 hours, that is all i know. But if TotalBF2 wants to help us hosting it we can send it to admins very much faster from another location

Simon

Comment

I can Download all of the ROCKY movies 1 thru 5 all of Star Wars movies 1 thru 6 extract them burn them to DVD before i can get this movie. LOL

Comment

Read above message then you know why hehe Life is not perfect, but should be soon I hope

Comment

790KB/s on a 8Mbit link in sweden here. hopefully it's good since it's 384MB file damnit! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by teadaze
                790KB/s on a 8Mbit link in sweden here. hopefully it's good since it's 384MB file damnit! hehe
                Nice.. About time that someone outside Norway got nice speed

Everyone.. it WILL be fixed within 11 hours.. Then absolutely the whole world has 1GB access to the host location..

Comment

Ok just watched. I cant say the stunts are massive and impressive since I've seen the same ones being done before. But the editing and the extra visual improvements was really good. camera angels and the like. Good work anyways and keep it up. hopefully an even more massive stunt movie will come with more nicecly extra added visual things in it.

Comment

Some of the stunts are very old.. we had to lay the project away for about a week or two.. We are planning to make another movie, this time we are taking off .. hehe

:P

Comment

upload it to filefront or something, and repost the link dude.

Comment

How do i do that ? :P

Anyways it works well tomorrow.. and i will make a whole new thread with it

Comment

Working...
                        X