Whore Types - ID Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whore Types - ID Listing

Due to the large number and types of Whores in Battlefield 2, I thought I would compile a list to help all the n00bs learn the difference between them. This is not an exhaustive list, nor does it give any information on how to deal with these Whores. I have left out the obvious Whore types (Tank Whore, Helo Whore, etc) to concentrate more on the lesser known Whore types.
    It is mearly for identification purposes. If you see any of these types of activities while playing Battlefield 2, you have encountered a whore.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Battlefield 2 Whore = Someone who uses Battlefield 2 to get all their kills

Cover Whore = Someone who uses any part of the environment as cover to avoid enemy fire

Weapon Whore = Someone who uses weapons to get all their kills

Sprint Whore = Anyone who presses the Shift key

Infantry Whore = Anyone outside of a vehicle

Forum Whore = Any forum poster with more than 5 posts

Voip Whore = Anyone who talks during battle

Computer Whore = Anyone who uses a computer to play Battlefield 2

Teamplaying Whore = Anyone who has, as of that moment, not been booted from the server for excessive teamkills

Mouse Whore = Anybody that uses a mouse instead of a trackball to play Battlefield 2

Kit-Switching Whore = Anybody that does not play with only one kit during the match

Physics Whore = Anybody who tries to use complicated calculations to figure out such things as the time needed to stop a moving vehicle, bullet drop, or "time till my helo hits the mountain"

Victory Whore = Anbody who has won more than 2 matches

Death Whore = Anybody who dies more than 5 times per match

Evade Whore = Anybody who attempts to distance themselves from artillery strikes

Flag-Cap Whore = Anybody playing on the maps that have flags on them

Award Whore = Anybody who is half-way to earning any award/medal/ribbon

Mountain Whore = Anybody who uses mountains or hills to achieve elevation for n00b activities such as sniping or seeing farther

Wall Whore = Anybody who does not run directly in the middle of the street or sticks close to the walls in urban maps

Enemy Whore = Someone who constantly plays on the other team - wtf is their n00b problem?

Street Whore = Anybody driving a vehicle on a street

Sound Whore = Anybody that uses the game's sound effects (such as weapon reports, footsteps, etc.) to locate enemies

Existence Whore = Anybody who would suck at playing Battlefield 2 if they did not exist

Broadband Whore = Anybody who uses more than 14.4 baud modem to connect to BF2 servers

HUD Whore = Anybody that uses the HUD to determine such things as current weapon, rounds left, location on map, nearest enemy flag, etc.

Graphics Whore = Anybody who plays with their monitor turned on

Squad Whore = Anybody that thinks about squads

n00b Keyboard Whore = Anybody that doesn't play on one of those new blank keyboards

Mouse Pad Whore = Any n00b that increases their aiming accuracy by using a pad under their mouse (see also: Mouse Whore)

Reload Whore = Anybody who reloads instead of committing suicide when their current clip empties

Server Choosing Whore = Anybody who doesn't use the "Play Now!" button

Spawn Point Whore = Anybody who uses spawn points to appear on the map

Vote Whore = Someone who votes or does not vote

Remap Whore = Anybody who changed the default key mapping in the option menu

Zboard Whore = The worst type of Remap Whore

n00b Whore = Anybody that spends more than 5 mins not being a Battlefield 2 Expert (this includes the time it takes to install the game)

Whore Poster Whore = Anybody that makes a forum post concerning or regarding whores of any type

Continuing Whore Poster Whore = Anybody who adds or contributes to a post concerning or regarding whores of any type

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

This is a very important matter, so if anyone notices any Whore types that I forgot, please post them asap! And to all you n00bs out there - DON'T BE A WHORE! :laugh:

....wtf? this is dumb

Comment

Holy crap, at least 30 fit my profile.

Comment

Alas, for every aspect of the came there is a whore.

Comment

My favorite whore. :laugh:

Enemy Whore = Someone who constantly plays on the other team - wtf is their n00b problem?
          You get an "A" in sarcasm.

Comment

whore whore = someone who classifies whores

Originally posted by Denigrate
            n00b Whore = Anybody that spends more than 5 mins not being a Battlefield 2 Expert (this includes the time it takes to install the game)
            Although that is one of the funniest things I've ever read. ROFL.

Comment

Working...
            X