The Pkm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pkm

this thing owns. period. i just unlocked it (been playing spec-ops my entire bf2 career) going with support from now on. PKM PKM PKM

yea the pkm owns, no need to create a post about it though

Comment

shut up i am happy

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
        shut up i am happy
        ok.....

Comment

I need to practice with this a bit more. I unlocked it this weekend and my performance with it was average at best yet with the SAW, I could mow down players with ease.

Just a different feel to get adjusted to.

Comment

Should I Get the PKM or The m95?

Comment

PKM! Don't get the M95, even if you saw that staged stupid sniping stunt video.

Comment

Originally posted by SiLeNTrigger
                Should I Get the PKM or The m95?
                that depends on what kind of player you are and how you like to play the game.

I am too much of a up in your face type of player to get those weapons

I unlocked the DAO and Jackhammer

Comment

Man, I had a bad time with my PKM last night... I could not kill anything even when proned, and iron-sighted... Went back to my SAW, and was fine. I dont like the fact that it is fully auto only (darn cone firing system...). I want to be able to single shot to hit a target 40-70 yards away, but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SokViChet
                    Man, I had a bad time with my PKM last night... I could not kill anything even when proned, and iron-sighted... Went back to my SAW, and was fine. I dont like the fact that it is fully auto only (darn cone firing system...). I want to be able to single shot to hit a target 40-70 yards away, but no luck.
                    i find that the pkm severely limits how much i can see when using the iron sight. the saw isn't much better, but maybe i am just used to it more.

Comment

I installed the demo again, to see what to unlock next, even though it's a long time away lol, but i thought it'd be fun to try anyways. I tried the PKM, and at first, i thought it was th worst weopon! I was aiming right at the bots, spraying and burst, but they would not hit! SO i decided to try another one out lol. Then i came back to it, and got used to it, and killed everything in my path! lol, quite a fun gun to use when you can use it!

Comment

Aim for the legs.

Comment

ya going from a spec op sissy rifle to a light machine gun, like the origial poster said, its going to be a major improvment in firepower, and sheer squad-killa ability.

Comment

Lately, I've been trying to get badges and ribbons and what not, so I haven't played very long with my PKM, but for the short time I did, I wasn't very good at it LOL.

But I have seen people use it quite effectively, so I figure with time I'll come to love this gun.

Comment

PKM is a mass murderer at close range.

Comment

Working...
                              X