Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stats are crazy!

Lo there,

I dont get to play very often and so was looking forward to my first unlock (Doubt I'll get enough points to reach a second unlock)

Anyway, I clicked my BFHQ link to see how I was doing and the figures are insame. It says I have billions of points in pretty much every category... However, instread of showing my account name (Robmonster) it said <unknown>

Any idea how I can fix this?

Rob

I had exactly the same thing over the weekend. It was like it one day and then back to normal the next so I would expect it to clear up for you as well if you give it a day or two.

Comment

read the damn forum...no need to create hundreds of same threads...you are not the first nor the last with this problem...

Comment

Thanks for your helpful response Dushman.

I hardly have time to play the game, let alone read up every last piece of information on the game. Glaeken answered me nicely, all you have done is cause the thread which angers you to be bumped once more.

Anyway, I have my answer. If the problem is as prevalent as you say perhaps a Sticky would be appropriate.

RM

Comment

Rob, as with almost every forum out there, there is a search feature.

To use it doesn't require reading everything written on the game.

Comment

*gets the noose*

Comment

log out and log back in - should be fine...

Comment

Thanks all.

Comment

There should be a window that pops up everytime you click "new thread", it will make sure you SEARCH THE FORUMS before posting anything.

Comment

There should also be a popup box when you click Post Reply that says "Do you have anything worthwhile to add?"

Only glaeken and Matt_Flex would have pressed Yes.

Comment

Rob,

Explaining to you that there is a search feature is NOT useless.

Posting something 800 people have already posted IS useless.

Comment

Ok Mr Zuchini, I'll add you to the GoodGuys list

Comment

Its a glitch in EA's ranking system.

Comment

Working...
                          X