Scope on M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope on M4?

Why did they make the M4 scope look like the ACOG 4x telescopic sight. The one on the AKS-74U isn't as big and it looks like a reflex sight, which is what it should be. I guess EA/DICE implemented the scope on the M4 because it looked cooler/better, or they didn't know what the hell a reflex scope is. Here's a link to the SOPMOD kit, theres the ACOG 4x telescopic sight, and the ACOG reflex sight, the one in game is the reflex sight, cause you don't zoom in 4x. Link: http://world.guns.ru/assault/m4sopmod.jpg

they probally just went for looks i mean who really wants to be carring around a funny looking m4?

Comment

Originally posted by MrCool
      they probally just went for looks i mean who really wants to be carring around a funny looking m4?
      Yeah, it definetly looks cooler, but the AKS-74U's sights actually look like reflex sights, but oh well, they both do the same thing, but the M4's looks cooler.

Comment

It doesn't look like ACOG but it looks like and is an Aimpoint red dot sight:

Here's some pics with it on the M4, just found via Google there are probably better images though:
        Bravo Company USA, Inc is your source for the highest quality parts, & tactical accessories for your AR-15, M16, M4 Carbine

Comment

yeah it definatley should have a acog 4x like in AA. AA really does own BF2 for infantry battles, i would love it if there was a mod for BF2 whereby you used the AA wepaons like the SAW, M4 and the RPK and AK47.

Comment

I wish the us/mec spec ops weapons were iron sites like china's.

Comment

Too bad they did not stick that scope on the G36C.

Comment

Working...
              X