Anti-Aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Aircraft

First, I think that helicopter health is a bit too much. 2 antitank missile to kill that copter.........

Then with the AA vehicle, the gatling cannons should be able to eat up a plane/copter shortly, but it doesn't. Its tough to down an aircraft w/o using missiles in this game.

Then, what about shooting an MG at a plane? I never seem to hit anything no matter how much I blast away at it, or are jets immune to MG fire (except from high caliber MG's like from AA vehicle/attack copter's chain gun)?

Theres nothing wrong with the health of copters,if they were any easier to take down they would not get used.

MG at a plane does have an effect but not much,but your not likely to hit one thats flying

Comment

Thanks

Comment

helicopter health is fine 2 missles is a good ammount cause the first missle from the aa cannon is kind of the warning like menace said if just 1 missle took them down some on would fly them over a base and then some one would hope in the aa and just blow them up and fater being killed 5 times in a row your going to try and change your stratagey witch would be not to fly.

Comment

Working...
        X