need singleplayer account with all guns unlocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need singleplayer account with all guns unlocked

I can't play online and can only play singleplayer. Does anyone have a singleplayer account with all the guns unlocked?

thanks.

you can only do that with the 1.1 patch and lower if you have the 1.2 your out of luck

Comment

Originally posted by MrCool
      you can only do that with the 1.1 patch and lower if you have the 1.2 your out of luck
      Correction, only version 1.00, i tried with 1.01 before, doesn't work. But luckily the demo works.

Comment

As posted above,

Do a fresh instal of the game and edit the file with the zeros to ones. (do a search, theres about 3 million posts on the subject)

If you can't ever play online then there's no need to patch the game.

Comment

Then how are we supposed to get the weapons on single player mode?

Comment

yea. they should have ribbons and medals and stuff for single player people and gun unlocks, blah.

Comment

It would be the next best thing to...I don't know....A FREAKIN' CAMPAIGN MODE. GOD DAMN F*CK TOASTER SATAN NOODLES, what is wrong with these people? Do they really believe they've invented such a super fantastic multiplayer game that people would consider playing it offline as taboo?

Comment

Originally posted by Dib
                Then how are we supposed to get the weapons on single player mode?
                Not quite sure I understand you.

If you have bf2 v1.0 installed. You find the unlocks.py (or something) file in the python folder of your game. Scroll down till you see a line of 0 (zeros) and change them all to 1 (ones). Save, exit.

Run game, select single player. When you go to choose your weapon there is a small flashing arrow button next to a silohuette (sp) of the unlock. Click on that and it changes to the unlocked weapon.

Select spawn and PLAY

Comment

That was regarding the fact that we can't unlock the weapons with a patched game. Why should we be forced to revert to a previous version because the developers lacked the foresight to realize that people just might want to do things with the single player game.

Comment

Working...
                  X