Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tehsig = done for or down for maintance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tehsig = done for or down for maintance?

No clue what happened. My sig disapeared all of the sudden and I can't acces the site anymore.

Maybe its just maitence i dont know.

down forever. legal action by EA for doing the stats things after EA said no more.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
      down forever. legal action by EA for doing the stats things after EA said no more.
      aww really?

That sucks, it was one of the good looking sigs.
      EA is so lame wth is wrong with stat sigs?

Jeez EA just wants to ruin everything don't they. They know we won't stop playing their game so they go ahead and ruin our fun

Comment

having your stats in a sig isnt ruining the game .. I can say since they have stopped this, ( retrieving stats ) i havent seen 1 connection problem on my screen in game. and that is a BONUS !!

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
          dude.. where do you get your info from?? Do you just make it up? Honestly..

Its down for the night for server maint. It should be up again tomorrow AM.

Comment

Originally posted by felix**fs
            Do you just make it up? Honestly..
            of course not! i resent the implication.

Comment

lol, maybe you should just spout off random info, think before you speak. ^_^

Comment

you missed the

Comment

so a is supposed to justify the fact that you flat out had no clue as to what was wrong with www.tehsig.com, and yet you still posted on it like you did?

Comment

My god, it's almost as if two inbred retards spent 25 years having children, and they all ran away and joined the TBF2 forums just to piss everyone off.

Glasseye was obviously being sarcastic. THAT's why he did the wink and THAT's what "justifies" him in posting the totally wrong answer. I agree, it wasnt particularly funny, but it's not exactly rocket science, is it?

Comment

Actually glasseye is kinda right, Im not sure about the leagal action though. I read on its site before the weekend, that the stat retrieval service has been cancelled by EA due to the phenominal number of queries over stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
                        Actually glasseye is kinda right, Im not sure about the leagal action though. I read on its site before the weekend, that the stat retrieval service has been cancelled by EA due to the phenominal number of queries over stats.
                        They shut down a few bigger sites (bf2tracker was down for a while and a few others). Smaller ones like tehsig.com slipped through the cracks. I am friends with one of the devs and NO they are not having any kind of legal action against them, their server is just down.

Wheres the in his first post?
                        It just pisses me off when people start rumors like that.. especially when it is about one of my friend's websites.

Comment

I don't see it either felix... either way felix cleared it up.

Besides, I doubt that EA would take legal actions cause all they have to do is change where they store their bf2 info

Comment

I don't mind EA shutting down stat trackers if it means more lag-free and smooth gameplay. They still need to address the game's many other problems and needs though. We've all heard the explanation that one part of DICE is doing the expansion while another is working on the post-launch issues.

Honestly, this to me seems like complete and total b******t. EA has no burning desire to do anything but make money. If they were truly committed to making quality products they wouldn't move on an expansion pack until they honestly felt that their parent product was complete. They also wouldn't release games to the public with massive flaws and bugs and use the general public as a giant beta test.

Comment

my stats work fine click linkage in meh sig

Comment

Working...
                              X