Can't Log In - Plz Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Log In - Plz Help

Past 4 days it gets stuck after clicking log in. I have tried reinstalling it, and turning off all firewall/security software. It used to take 1 second to log in, now I have to ctrl-alt-delete or use the power button after 5 min. If I keep trying it sometimes lets me in after 10 minutes. I have a new computer that seems to run everything else normally. Can anyone help? Thanks!

hmmm,well waite and if it not working in 30 mins,you are screwed

Comment

hmmm......thats weird, have you tried making a new account and logging in?

Comment

yeah I have to keep creating new accounts, that's the only way I have been able to log in and it takes about 5-10 minutes of waiting. I haven't tried today yet but it's the first day it completely won't let me on. If I install gamespy will that help, is it better? Thanks

Comment

i never install gamespy, just dont think i need to really. Are you behind a router/firewall?

Comment

I don't think so, I have a Westel Wirespeed modem through bellsouth and and it used to work fine.

Comment

maybe that account got banned from EA somehow... Have you tried to reset your modem?

Comment

I don't think it's been banned because I was able to login with the original account last night after a reinstall and retrieve of the account (and a long wait) and I have reset the modem several times. I don't know wtf is wrong but I'm giving up for the night, thanks for the help though.

Comment

get with a trusted friend you can trust with yoru PW and see if it takes him a long time to log in.

Comment

Working...
                  X