Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there Invincibility for SinglePlayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there Invincibility for SinglePlayer?

Me and my buddies want to goof off in SP mode is there any way to be Invincibile?

mate, deadset. why would you ask for that in here, so everyone can see it and then go and figure out how to apply it to multiplayer as well?
    why do you wanna goof off in single player anyways? just set the bots on easy, they're brainless twits anyways, you can goof off enuogh in there as is!

Comment

You could probably get one of those memory editors like Tsearch and then find the health value and lock it.. But I don't know if that would work :P

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
        mate, deadset. why would you ask for that in here, so everyone can see it and then go and figure out how to apply it to multiplayer as well?
        why do you wanna goof off in single player anyways? just set the bots on easy, they're brainless twits anyways, you can goof off enuogh in there as is!
        we want to run each other over like in that Stunt video, its funny looking has hell you get ran over and you get right back up

Comment

I wanna see how high a body goes with 4 packs of C4 under it.

Comment

erm, try just setting friendly fire off.................

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
              You, my friend, are a moron. Also, you're not my friend, that was used purely figuratively. I would never befriend a moron like you.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon159753
                what he said

Comment

Originally posted by MrCool
                  what he said
                  Wow, what a useful post, thank goodness you were here

And yes, yes, I know what you're going to say next, and yes, I know this was also a particularly unhelpful post, there's no need to say it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon159753
                    And exacly how do you do that for Singleplayer mode? (I haven't play much SP, but I don't recall there being a way to set up anything [FF, tickets, respawn time, rounds, etc.] other than bot difficulty.)

Comment

Working...
                    X