Mutiny Voting Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutiny Voting Guide

While the mutiny vote is a useful feature of the game, it is often misused for a multitude of reasons.

This is a simple guide to show you when to vote and when not to vote.

Why The Vote Exists
    The mutiny vote is there to allow a majority of team members to vote out a commander who is not doing a reasonable job being commander.

What The Vote Can Accomplish
    A vacant commander position. Prospective commanders may now apply.

That describes the fundamental purpose of the mutiny vote. Next I hope to clear up what may be a source of confusion.

What Mutiny Will Not Accomplish

Commander assets, if destroyed, will still be unavailable until repaired.

Enemy troops spawn killing at your only flag will still be there.

Requests for artillery on your own position will still be denied.

The supply aircraft will require the same reload time as before.

When To Mutiny

The commander does not provide commander assets in a reasonable manner.

When Not To Mutiny

When the commander is providing commander assets in a reasonable manner.

Important To Understand
    There is one criteria for voting. Reasonable performance.

You also might want to mention that a mutiny vote only works once in a blue moon and, as such, is rather pointless. It's easier to taunt the useless commander until he demands "Can you do better, *****?" and respond "Yes" so he resigns. At least, that's been my experience.

Comment

Or if the commander has more deaths than the rest of the team put together... thats generally a good sign he needs to be shown the door. And when he happens to be one of my most despised teammates who hang out at an airfield waiting in the off chance one of their teammates will meet his maker in a jet, and also happens to have no sort of flying ability at all. Generally i find if you say to the team why you want to mutiny, and if they're not all recent lobotomy (new fave word!) patients, then you'll succeed.

But please, dont spam the mutiny vote!

Comment

Do mutinies even work? (image taken from another board, not my screenshot)

Comment

vote him off half way through the game then make him wait 5 min to apply agian bc nobody really wanted to be commander :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            Do mutinies even work? (image taken from another board, not my screenshot)

Yes. I've had a few under strangely enough the same circumstances.

The entire team was at the airfield waiting for the jets and helo. Shooting each other, the enemy commander was having a field day getting 12 or more people at once with artillery. All of our assets were destroyed and I would get stabbed or shot everytime I would spawn.

Someone would start with, "Our commander isn't doing #%$. Kick him. Get someone who knows what to do."

Comment

Good points...one other point I would like to make is if your score is LOWER than the current commanders try not to insult him by starting a mutiny against him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo
                Yes. I've had a few under strangely enough the same circumstances.

The entire team was at the airfield waiting for the jets and helo. Shooting each other, the enemy commander was having a field day getting 12 or more people at once with artillery. All of our assets were destroyed and I would get stabbed or shot everytime I would spawn.

Someone would start with, "Our commander isn't doing #%$. Kick him. Get someone who knows what to do."
                ROFL good one LMAO
                haha omg some ppl are so funny

Comment

I like being the Commander when I have a team that at least halfway attempts to work as a team. I constantly scan, put UAVs where needed, drop supplies for vehicles and snipers, spot enemy for people, and try to direct people to the proper places. It is frustrating to see a Mutiny started for no apparent reason whenever you are doing all you can do for the team.

It is also frustrating to see so many Lone Wolves. I don't mind if people want to play lone wolf, just create a squad and lock it. That way I can at least talk to you and HELP YOU OUT. I can tell a lone wolf that Flag X is unoccupied or that a sniper is hiding somewhere. I can tell you I am about to drop Art on an area before they head in and so on.

Give your commander a chance before starting a mutiny at least. If CC assessts are down, its not the CCs fault that a UAV isn't where you think one should be at the moment.

Comment

Re: Mutiny Voting Guide

The only thing I did not find here in the Mutiny Voting Guide....IS HOW TO DO IT! Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

In the squad setup screen (hit CapsLock or Home), there should be a button ontop of the commander's name labeled "MUTINY". When there is no commander, this button reads "APPLY".

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                        You also might want to mention that a mutiny vote only works once in a blue moon and, as such, is rather pointless. It's easier to taunt the useless commander until he demands "Can you do better, *****?" and respond "Yes" so he resigns. At least, that's been my experience.
                        Same here lol.

Comment

Hey! Thanks! I have spent a good part of the day trying to find the answer...and the vote is in such an obvoius place :wall: :wall:

Comment

Working...
                          X