Map not showing up in game list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map not showing up in game list...

I put about 3-4 hours in a map I named Outskirts_of_Nasiriyah, and when i finally decide to test it, it doesnt show up on the map list. Help?

did you save all and compile the stuff? And did you load up the bf2 mod when loading up the editor?

Comment

i did a save all but how do I compile? And yes I did load the bf2 mod

Comment

Im trying to talk to you on aim but youre not talking :P

Comment

sorry send it again. I was typing something in the website it popped up when I was pressing enter and it went away.

Comment

anyone else have any suggestions?

Comment

Did you change the name that it was originally?

Comment

Nopeeeee

Comment

Lol no. He didnt have an info folder or a gameplay folder. Only put one flag on the map so far... Hes fixing it.

Comment

Did EVERYTHING and it still CTD

Comment

we are still working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TAW_DaSniper
                        we are still working on it.
                        Sniper.....I have a simular problem...I used the tutorial and used their "My_Level" folder. I placed all the stuff they wanted in the tutorial however mine won't show up in the map list either..... how do you compile and stuff....It never mentioned anything in the tutorial about compileing anything...they said just save all and load up bf2 an goooooo

Comment

The problem wasnt the compiling. The problem was it was not saving the Info folder. The GameModes folder and it was not loading the default MiniMaps. However to fix this I am still unsure. You can always contact me on one of my messengers to get live support.

Right now I am looking into the problem that Phillips had. I ended up jerry rigging his map to make it work, and it ended up not working because of spawn point errors. What a big catastraphy. Anyways we decided to throw that map away and hes gonna make a new one.

My assumption is that something happened during the creation of the map that errored some files or some process that did in turn not create the folders and files needed to make the map run correctly.

Comment

check ur info/desc file and make sure its named the same.

happend to me b4 so i edited the Info/desc. file to be the same as what i saved it as.

Comment

Originally posted by NAK[n00gz]Wolf
                              check ur info/desc file and make sure its named the same.

happend to me b4 so i edited the Info/desc. file to be the same as what i saved it as.
                              At the time. He didn't even HAVE a info folder. I had to make one from scratch for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X