Air Defense Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Defense Badge

ok...i sat in a stinger for 10 mins...like the section about how to get badges says you should...and i didnt get it...so i kept waiting...i was in this stinger for a full round and i didnt get my badge...the round was close to 15 mins long...i even shot down a few choppers...but no badge...can anybody help me out with this plz??? like give me some kinda reason why

According to this, http://ubar.bf2s.com/badges.php , you only need to be using AA for 5 mins.

Comment

That's wrong, I got mine around the 10 minute mark.

Comment

I thought it was longer than 5 mins also. I got mine in the chinese Anti-Air tank on Daqang Oilfields, raping helicopters and enemy jets.

Comment

You need to kill 11 people, use the Tunguska, PGZ-95 or Linebacker and go kill infantry, thats the easiest way to get it.

Comment

This is what I have:

The Basic Air Defense Badge
            Awarded to personnel who have been exposed to enemy fire while performing their duties in an air defense vehicle.

Criteria:
            Combat Qualification: Satisfactory

Tasks:
            10 Minutes in Stinger (Surface to Air Missile)

Comment

I think it's time + kills, not just sitting in stuff for 5 or 10 minutes, otherwise we'd all suddenly pile those badges on in our first round or two. I got my ground defense badge after spending most of a round on Karkand using anti-tank and machinegun installations in defence, and it popped up right as I got another kill. Ithink it's the same with all the badges like that, 'satisfactory combat' must mean so many kills.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                You need to kill 11 people, use the Tunguska, PGZ-95 or Linebacker and go kill infantry, thats the easiest way to get it.

Thats for the ribbon. The badge is just time in a stinger.

I got mine just over the 10 minute mark I believe.

Comment

Working...
                X