Stop whining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop whining

99.9 percent of all whines and "issues" (not game bugs) can be sloved by joining a BF2 tournament (21CW), or simply playing with a select group of people (no one said clan), or a well-known server that advocates team work (TG). Cant stand reading a 3 page rant about TK punishers and stat farming when these things obviously happen only on those revolting public servers.

agree, to much whining

Oh my stats...
    Oh they drive over my mines
    Oh whatever

TRY FIND A GOOD SERVER
    If not then youre the blame

Comment

Care to share any decent servers?

Comment

yea ones we dont have to pay for... so when they are all free tell me not to complain

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
          agree, to much whining

Oh my stats...
          Oh whatever

TRY FIND A GOOD SERVER
          i dont even feel like yelling at people for punishing for my mines. so i just punish every tk now. out of spite

Comment

Server lists are pointless. You can experience a great game one night, only to return the following day and find everyone on is a complete idiot. Join a tournament: even if they dont use their own servers, most of the times they'll find an empty server, or take control of a pub. but when 40 people play well, the 6 tards running around jumping and proning and TK'ing have little effect.

Tactical Gamer is such a group, and there are many tournaments. I play with 21st Century Warfare, for example. Fight For The Future is another good one.

The point is this: dont complain that some asshat is ruining your experience, and punishing for spite isnt very constructive either. Just leave and find some quality people to storm with. Makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
              agree, to much whining

Oh my stats...
              Oh whatever

TRY FIND A GOOD SERVER
              hahah i agree this is all i ever read now

Comment

Working...
              X