No announcement yet.

I was Commanding a good round when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was Commanding a good round when.....

Well, i was playing a real good game commanding and fighting the same time in a 24/24 server when my videocard took a dump and crashed on me. I had 56 commander points and like 86 regulare fighting/teamwork points halfway through the round. Of coarse i had to reboot, almost breaking the keyboard pounding it in frustration, i jump back in the same server and noticed commanding was still availible. So i apply again and BAM, my commanding points came back but not the regular points. Still ended up in first place overall but i take it commanding points are cached? Anyone know?

Seems that way, when you are commander your teamwork score doesn't end up as your final score. Only your commander score is added to your stats I think.

Comment

its the average of your current teams score............

Comment

oh so if i join a game at the end last few tickets left and Commander is availible, im getting those points no matter what? Nice

Comment

something similar has happened to me before. i got kicked from a server for swearing, went back in and all my points were the same. i think as long as a slot is open and if you rejoin, it will keep your points till the end of the round

Comment

Working...
          X