map preview: operation silver blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map preview: operation silver blade

here are some preview of a map i am working on let me know what you think the map will have alot of overgrowth for ambush ,the map is split in two in the middle by a huge river on one side there is one american outpost in a small town with two chinese base and on the other side there is the opposite ,nevermind the undergrowth in the screenshot i am still playing with it as i am still unable to find the combination that satisfy my need

the vehicule ounce the map is finish wont be able to go around as the want they will be limited by some road and trail where they will be able to pass hence the capacity to ambush convoy but the added canopy will make it harder for helicopter fire and easyer for fire from the ground to attack helicopter some small bunker will be placed here and there equiped with with anti tank or anti aircraft rocket launcher .Anyway its a work in progress so if you have any constructive question or comment let me know.

Cant wait m8 looks sweet

Comment

Im not liking that ground texture tbh, other than that it looks good so far

Comment

Looks great, but I have to say I don't like the ground texture a ton.

Comment

i take note of the ground texture comment thx and keep them comming ill update the image in the first post as the map evolves

Comment

Working...
          X