Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Afghanistan

Hey guys,

I've been working on this map since this morning, should have an alpha release tuesday.

Map represents the reality of the afghan war, ennemies in the mountains, low visibility but strong firepower.

Screenie :

I'm open for ideas.

Just make sure that you have like posts in moutains and in the valleys surrounded by like heavy camo or somthing

(Id love to test it for you im a perfectionist when it comes to finding glitches)

Comment

usa army are looking for caves and good luck makeing that map i cant wait to play all maps made by
      the fans!

Comment

Also mate try and make the US..main base BIG! and squeezed together

Comment

Can't wait...love these kind of large....open maps. Has anyone found out how to make the MEC caves/tunnels work that are under miliary? They would be awsome to have in mountainsides and such.

Comment

Looks good. I would suggest having lots of dug-in positions for the MEC in the mountains, with good cover, emplaced weapons etc.

Give the US alot of firepower, butt he MEC will have the tactical advantage of being dug-in, with many places to hide and ambush.

Just some random ramblings, keep it up, look forward to seeing the Alpha!

Comment

I wonder how youll get the caves in?

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions/comments

Few updates :

Added F-18. I'm not 100% sure of this one yet, but I remember watching a show about downed special forces who had to fight their way out, which included some air support.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

The Helo's. Same as first pic, but up close. I just love looking at them

Regarding the caves. I'm not set on this one yet, but I have some ideas. Stuff like this will definetly work. I'll also make small crates for MEC to take cover in, while ambushing/fighting the US forces coming in via Humvee :laugh:

Stingers will also be at high points.

Will keep up to date !

Comment

Make alot more tanks. Maybe around 10-16 tanks at each team.
                  And try to create a minefield

Looks nice. Would be cool to see Apaches and black Black Hawks

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
                    Make alot more tanks. Maybe around 10-16 tanks at each team.
                    And try to create a minefield

Looks nice. Would be cool to see Apaches and black Black Hawks
                    Yes it would, it is especially annoying in Mashtuur City when you fly a NAVY helicopter.

As for the Apache, well Task Force Red Dog fly the AH-1Z so I guess it's ok

Comment

Working...
                    X