Medal of Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor

sometimes you can do some really heroic thing/rambolicious thing in game, i figure that those should be rewarded, as long as you are helping the team.

my purposed requirements:

holding an outpost for 20 minutes or the whole round, with none or only one teammate, and you have gained a kill of 20, without dying.

a killing spree of 40, with less than 20% points gotten by vehicle, and may only be obtained by assualt, medic, support, engineer, AT, and spec op class.

i already made a thread about this a mounth ago:

Comment

Don't ruin a glorious medal as this in a video game. They have already done this to the others.

Comment

people should try and get all the current medals before talking about new ones i say

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
          Don't ruin a glorious medal as this in a video game. They have already done this to the others.

you can do things glorious, if not more glorious in a videogame.

and if you defend a point against tank, helicopters, and wave of infantry in RL, you probably win one.

I read the previous post about how people in RL done heroic things to get it, true, but this is a game, it's an alternate universe, nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Handy388
            you can do things glorious, if not more glorious in a videogame.
            I can't believe you just said this! :laugh: Why don't you go out and risk your life for the U.S. then come tell me what bravery is.

Comment

Working...
            X