Choices..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices..

Im at corporal, and i need help on chooses my next unlock, PKM.. or M95, the post on God of sniping realy got me liking the M95, but i like the PKM also..

I unlocked PKM at Cpl and M95 at SGT. No regrets.

Comment

go for the PKM i regret unlocking the M95, and that God Of Sniping video is bogus.

Comment

if i choose the M95, ill regret it and want the PKM, if i choose the PKM, ill regret it and want the M95... lol so tough

Comment

haha, theres always next rank

Comment

Er, I think the poll pretty much says it all.

Comment

yeah there is, 13,000 points away :laugh: im gonna go play and kill someone with the m95 and ill try it out for a while.. then ill make my decision

Comment

I am not such a sniper, so I say PKM. But the M95 is probably a good rifle.

Comment

M95 is good on sort of close range maps karkand, sharqi. but long range is horrible.

Comment

Just go for the PKM. Three quarters of the votes say you should unlock it, so go for it.

Comment

There is really no difference between the M24 and M95 besides the model and sound.

Comment

theres a noticeably big difference in long range sniping.

Comment

oh yes big time..iam 10x better with the m24.. the only reason i would get the m95 is for sniping out of trucks, helo's and those things, personally i prefer the m24.. PKM it is

Comment

I found a little thing to help me when I snipe. Frst: There is bullet time travel. I really can't say, but to say hit a running guy (not sprinting) at 200m with the m24, I aim about 6 feet ahead of him if he is running parallel to me. 2nd, when online, hold down your fire button to stay scoped for about a second and wait for the hit marker to show up. If it hasn't after 2 seconds, it wont. Mess around with leading in single player til your comfortable with it. But most of all, you need a server that doesn't lag.

Comment

Working...
                            X