Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Admin Program

Hey Guys,

Just to let you all know that a new admin program has been setup behind the scenes to ensure that Ranked Servers become more fun, and have alot less cheaters and exploiters on them.

Types of Admins
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1

All admins are responsable for there own dedicated severs and also the admins below them. Myself, I'm an L2 and will have about 20 to 30 L1 admins below me.

Ensuring that the servers are monitored and "stat padded" free is everyones job, this is done Via a number of ways through the communtity forums such as this one.

Over the next few weeks I'm sure your be approached by ppl/admins asking you help out and share your views, please do so as it is most appreciated by all.

I myself am recruiting a small, tight and dediciated team of L1 admins. Recruitment is not the reason I grace you people though. I only wish to premote the program and leave your minds at rest that EA / zboard / Nvidia servers are being watched by admins around the clock as much as posible, to ensure that the small but persistant minority of bad players are being sqeezed.

Feel free to join the communtity forums

www.BF2rankedservers.com

My servers are found below if you wish to join me online be sure to add them to your favorites lists.

My servers are EA Europe 8A, 8B, 8C and 8D. I might just recuit you

My Servers

See you on the Battlefield

bump it up

Comment

Originally posted by fotis
      Hey Guys,

Just to let you all know that a new admin program has been setup behind the scenes to ensure that Ranked Servers become more fun, and have alot less cheaters and exploiters on them.

My servers are found below if you wish to join me online be sure to add them to your favorites lists.

My servers are EA Europe 8A, 8B, 8C and 8D. I might just recuit you

My Servers

See you on the Battlefield
      So...... how exactly does this work.. have you got admin status on these servers or do you just join them and keep an eye out?

do you and your admins have the power to actually kick these morons out?

im a little confused as to what you are saying is set up?

Comment

Admin powers are being setup this week by EA from what I understand, but while we are on the servers we are monitoring for the bad players that are wrecking the game. We are also producing a database, compiling stat padders and tkers, etc, that is due to be released to EA shortly.

The ball is moving VERY fast on all that is needed.

Comment

hope this is alittle more clear. Anyone wanting to admin a server pls join the forums and ask about.

Comment

does anyone have any feedback on this program

Comment

Im an admin for a Zboard server right now, and so far no problems. Its a great community.

Comment

Working...
              X