Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Should Winning a Round give entire team a bonus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Should Winning a Round give entire team a bonus?

I've noticed that winning/losing a round matters very little for everyone but the commander. In many cases in order for a team to win people must spread out and sacrifice the amount of points they will earn so that they can defend certain points. This would be instead of rushing to where the action is and scoring points against the other team.

So do you think winning the round should provide enough incentive to control the maps rather than rushing to the enemy positions?

1. Yes, 10% or 10 pt bonus to winning teams scores. (whichever is higher)
    2. Yes, 25% bonus or 25 pts to winning teams scores.(")
    3. No, this would encourage base camping. (Like thi

A small bonus would be nice (like 10 points). Right now, there is no incentive to win the round. So most seem to only care about personal goals (stats) and not team goals (like taking flags)

Comment

only problem with that is that if the server doesnt force even teams then its going to be completely 1 sided and there will be 30 people vrs 4

Comment

yeah, when i first played i thought the x2 at the bottom was for the whole team, so i fought extra hard. i think a small bonus would be great

Comment

Yeah would be nice. I mean cmon' like that crap commander did anything anyway. I mean yes some do but...you get those guy's that the whole round weren't commander until they knew we would win and become commander for the x2. Or the one's that do not drop supplies-or UAV anything but what benifits them.

Comment

Commanders get a bonus because its harder for them to get points and their points are based on the teams effort.

Comment

I'd like at least a small bonus for fighting so valiantly and risking my life for the lives of others.

Comment

Originally posted by animateddave
                Commanders get a bonus because its harder for them to get points and their points are based on the teams effort.
                Commanders don't really get a bonus at all. They get 1 point for killing troops instead of 2. They don't get points for taking flags and they get penalized just like we do but it's 2x as bad for them.

At the end of the match the doubling of the score brings them to a point where they would be had they been a normal soldier.

I really hope they start giving the commandders points for successful art strikes because atm they get no points unless they go out and kill the enemy. Being commander usually equals a very low score.

Comment

I think it would be better to split the amount of tickets your team has left between the team players each being worth 1 points, so if you beat the other team by alot you would have more points, but if it was like 50 vs 5 then you wouldn't get many as they were split between all 50 people.

Comment

You don't get points for killing enemy as commander.

Comment

They need 25 pts for winning because there are time when the commander wil tell the squad leader to defend the flag and he will reply "hell no, im not doing sum crap 4 you just so u can get the x2 bonus"!

Comment

I think the team should get 10 % extra of what you get as a score!

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
                          only problem with that is that if the server doesnt force even teams then its going to be completely 1 sided and there will be 30 people vrs 4
                          Make it so you can only get the bonus if autobalance is on...

Comment

Originally posted by livilaNic
                            Yeah would be nice. I mean cmon' like that crap commander did anything anyway. I mean yes some do but...you get those guy's that the whole round weren't commander until they knew we would win and become commander for the x2. Or the one's that do not drop supplies-or UAV anything but what benifits them.

Im my short stint as commander I have found that If a team is actually going to get into squads so i can command them... the team does a hell of a lot better. When I have multiple squads of 3-4 people I can have them all over the map on a grand scheme of victory, defending and attacking. When I am commander and and I have 2 squads of like 2 people in each, and theres 14 loners.... then the commander has no power to do much of anything and the team gets their asses kicked.

The commander is a valuable asset if he has a team that is willing to work together. I know that im always calling out targets , using the tools I have to help the team win, that is how its supposed to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by FM_Echo_One
                              Make it so you can only get the bonus if autobalance is on...
                              Good idea.

A little bonus would go a long way. It would suddenly mean balance between teams is more important, though, but that's ok. It would be more of a team game at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X