Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I create weather effects?

The question is: "How can I create weather effects?"
    I can’t seem to find a way to create a weather effect like in the map "Strike at Karkand".
    Does anyone know if this is possible?

weather affect?....If you mean like rain and snow its impossbile the editor doesnt support it sadly :hmm:

Comment

Dang......no rain = lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. BoozeHound
        weather affect?....If you mean like rain and snow its impossbile the editor doesnt support it sadly :hmm:
        I want the same weather as in the map "Strike at Karkand". (Dust storm)... 2bad if the editor doesn’t support it. (I want to make a map on mars, this will not work with no dust )

Comment

you could do it in bf 42 so i bet you could make it and put it in.

Comment

The editor does not have the tools for the weather affects nor has it been activated in the game. It is suppose to be in there.

Comment

spose u could just take the

sky.con
              & the env map folder from strike at karkland

& paste the m into ur map

Comment

Strike at Karkand uses a low view distance and heavy fog. Just look in its files to see.

Comment

bf 42 wasnt made for weather effects but someone made them and you could dl then

Comment

Yeh, strike of karkand uses heavy fog, but the thing that makes it look like dust is that it is orange fog, green fog anyone?

Comment

just change the colour in fog settings, mmm green fog ZOMBIE MOD LoL :laugh:

Comment

ACTUALLY the thing that makes it look like a sand storm is the sky and fog put together. The sky is made to look like a storm is there and its all cloudly and the fog just adds the affect.

Comment

In Karkand, its industry fog.
                          If you can model and animate things you can add rain or snow.
                          Ever played DCX9's arctica? Night and snow. Many snow.

Comment

Working...
                          X