(Off topic) Hl2, garrys mod problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Off topic) Hl2, garrys mod problems

Hi guys, im posting this here due to the fact that other hl2 forums seem to be too stuck up their own arses to let me in on whats going on with my game. So im hoping you guys could help me out, or at least the ones that play hl2 and garrys mod.

Don't worry about the photoshop being open, i just get this error everytime i try to load g's mod.

If any of you know about or have had this problem before when starting gm.

its only just popped up, and ive reinstalled hl2 and g's mod?

thanks

Very off topic.

If you have just installed HL2 then you need to ensure that both HL2 and CS have been decrypted. Just try to run both of these and it will do it for you.

Comment

Yeh, i didn't install CS as im not really into that, so that won't matter. Ive had hl2 and garrys mod working fine before, but not now.

Im just thinking of re-formating, but thats a pain.

Sorry abour the off topic ness, just had to get through to someone about it.

Comment

i would help but i can't see the image for some reason, if u can describe it i may be able to help

Comment

Moved to General Gaming forum.

Comment

You will need to install CSS and make sure you play both HL2DM and CSS once.

CSS isn't bad, you just need to get some custom models for it.

Comment

oh right, i thought it really didn't matter if i played CSS? because i installed hl2 again about a week ago to play garrys mod, and it worked fine. But i will do what you say, and see if it works. *Fingers crossed*

Comment

Working...
              X