Looking for a server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a server!

I'm looking for a ranked server and/or clan based in South Korea. Most of my ping rates for state side servers suck and servers in japan keep droping on me.

Hmmmmmm Im S.Korean as well and it seems that not much S.Korean people plays this game meanning not many Korean servers try going on to Us ones they seemed to work on mine sorry I couldnt give you much info though

Comment

Have you tried the ranked servers in Japan and Taiwan? There are at least 6 official EA Japan servers that I can see with ASE and 3 other ranked servers in Taiwan.

BTW, are you Korean or an expat?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONxMortlock
        Have you tried the ranked servers in Japan and Taiwan? There are at least 6 official EA Japan servers that I can see with ASE and 3 other ranked servers in Taiwan.

BTW, are you Korean or an expat?
        Well Japan, Taiwan and Thiland servers show good pings but for some reason they do not have stable conections (sudden drops and long 'bad connection'), the unranked servers in Korea are great most have less than 10 ping and stable.

I'm in the Air Force stationed at Kunsan AB, I'll be here at least a year.

Comment

Re: Looking for a server!

Well I'm determined, but I'm not so educated at this, how do we get a ranked server for S. Korea???????????????????????

Comment

Working...
          X