why do they get so mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do they get so mad?

i dont understand, how come people get all out mad at people in the game, like..i was on sharaqi pen. earlier, like 20 minutes ago, and i was racking up the points..cause its an infantry map and i was assault..and this guy swears me out everytime i kill him, then after one time i kill him, he starts intiating votekick after votekick after votekick, i dont know why he got so mad, you dont have to get so mad because someone kills you alot right? it just happens, its a game, so im wondering who here is the kind to get pissed or the kind to just sit back and say "well i was asking to be blown up by standing here" and no..i wasnt tank whoring or something

one word.... NOOB get over it ppl die... they get mad... take it as a compliment...

like when some one says your hacking and your not...

Comment

many of those ppl are young and complete idiots, they think that because they are behind a computer moniter they can do whatever they want and treat everyone like crap.

Comment

It just becomes frustrating, that's all. Especially if it's by the same person. Then you think that their just hiding/camping, waiting for you, just to kill YOU and no one else. I'm not saying you were, but that's what goes through peoples minds.

Comment

Or maybe he was having a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by ~US~Riggs-
            take it as a compliment...
            Yep, when they start that kick vote, type a message back letting them know how much you appreciate their compliment! They must get furious when you treat it like a joke, and (of course) the kick vote fails with just three votes...

Comment

Originally posted by Soda
              Or maybe he was having a bad day.
              if i have a bad day i like to play BF... but if i get pwned it makes it a horbal day

i like to take my anger out on the poor basterds on line

Comment

Happened to me earlier today when I was flying the cobra on Sharqi and I kept nailing the MI-28 and he said I was ruining the game for everybody. He then initiated a vote kick on me and well, I flew over to his main and made the game miserable for him for the rest of the round

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf_War_Syndrome
                  Yep, when they start that kick vote, type a message back letting them know how much you appreciate their compliment! They must get furious when you treat it like a joke, and (of course) the kick vote fails with just three votes...
                  many a time in DC i would get called a hacker... just because i used the kar15 all the time and they wouldent know where i was and they would just drop dead :laugh:

Comment

Hmm it sounds like he was getting mad because you were being a Noob???

You said you were assualt so makes me think you used the GP-30/M203 everytime you killed him.

If that happend to me I WOULD BE PISSED!!! LoL but, I would never be so stupid to VOTE after vote after vote after vote and not get that you aint gonna get kicked. I would call you NOOB and maybe leave the server

Comment

well, its a cross, i use the gp-30 alot, but i love to use the gun more, gp-30 is just a quick way to take em out

Comment

He/They need to take a break from the game. Go to a concert or something. :banana:

Comment

if someones already mad and then start getting killed by nade launcher from same person i can see someone flipping out, but when im mad i go get my paintball gun, load with marbles, shoot neighbors windows out, and run like hell. always at night of course

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
                            if someones already mad and then start getting killed by nade launcher from same person i can see someone flipping out, but when im mad i go get my paintball gun, load with marbles, shoot neighbors windows out, and run like hell. always at night of course
                            lol. Find out where this guy lives for really cheap real estate.

Comment

yo, not to sound like a noob, but how do you start a kick vote? And no, i'm not a noob, but i've seen plenty of bunnyhopping nadespammers, i get mad at them, but it's a part of the game, just like the frickin AWPers in CS. Unless gaming is the only thing in life to you, you shouldn't get that mad. And still, how do you start a kick vote, i have seen some Tkers i would like to start a kick vote (and that means like negative 16 points, no just some accidental tk.)

Comment

Working...
                              X