X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best tip for badge?

i need a badge for pistol, explosive, commander, and repairs

whats the best tip for explosive?

and if i get pistol badge, i think it will boost me to veteran, because i have like 70 pistol kills total

For explosive just play karkand and solely use c4 throwing them in alleys n such, you'll probably get a few teamkills but you'll get the badge.

Comment

i like karkand for explosives cept use claymores, just throw them in high traffic alleys or where you know ppl spawn.

Comment

For the explosives, run into the enemy base, be very patient and plant C4 on the blackhawk and tank. If you're lucky the blackhawk will fill up and you'll easily get a ton of kills, that or you'll have to keep resupplying the C4 and continue to be patient, but eventually you'll get the badge. I got a few near full blackhawks doing this and got my explosives ordinance badge.

Comment

A note, for the explosives badge, if you TK someone, or kill yourself with the explosives you have to get an extra kill with it, i think its 12 kills with C4 you will need.

Comment

so if i blow myself up 12times i get the badge?

Comment

other way around. if you blow yourself up 12 times you have to get 24 kills.

due to lack of knowledge about this i cant back it, however thats what he means.

Comment

oo i get it now, i think it mean you can suicide bomb, as long as it says x[c4/claymore/at mine]x

Comment

i wish i could be lucky enough to play on ranked servers...im so sad

Comment

its not hard to find a not full server

repairs was hard for me but find a server where someone likes blowing artty then repair it.

for commander find a 16-20 players server in a 64 player map. i got about 60 points there for that

use pistol only in karkand

Comment

Well these badges should be earned on Karkand

Explosive : c4 c4 c4, try to not blow urself and ur teammates ...

Command : keep saying "uav/supply are available on ur request" and spot enemy, give commands, fire arty, drop supply, and u should be good.

Pistol : well, nothing to say but it more difficult than knife badge..

Repair: I got it on Oil Field, be enginneer, hop in a jeep and go beside tanks, vehicles all the times so stay in that jeep and repair others... you should get it in no time
                      but I just dont know how to get Expert knife and pistol, already have the Veteran but just dont know how to get the Expert...

Comment

Got my Explosive badge with mines on Songhua Stalemate.

Comment

Originally posted by -[RU]-Thrawn
                          i like karkand for explosives cept use claymores, just throw them in high traffic alleys or where you know ppl spawn.
                          Especially if you are playing MEC. Spawn at front flag and put claymores down the ally leading to the front ladder. Also, putting them in the gap of the fences works wonders.

For pistol, hide behind boxes in same area and shoot people when they run past, or go behind the USMC spawn and shoot when they spawn.

Comment

the commander, i dont know how i won it, but i go it

pistol i won it at, the stalemate map, since it hard to see, and all that water, i shot like 3 of them swimming, sucks i know, and a few far in the distance

repair was hard because some guy kept camping with a tank on our art, and i got him with the AT mines, and got the 5th repair point on the last second of the round

so now i need explosive, whats the best map for that, i want it with C4, since i like to play spec ops alot

Comment

karkand deff maybe 64 ppl

Comment

Working...
                              X