How can I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I

unlock all of the wepons in the off line mode?

Edit the file unlocks.py file in the C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\python\bf2\stats\ Folder
    Fine the line
    Code:
    def onPlayerConnect(player):

defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
    and change it to
    Code:
    def onPlayerConnect(player):

defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
    and save
    DO NOT use this online.

Comment

Hey,
      First Post so you probably don't know me. I've done this and I can't get it to work. I've changed the lines of code and loaded the game and level etc. and nothing. Am I missing a step?

Comment

Not missing anything, EA took out this "fix" with the patch. It will only work on an unpatched game or on the demo.

Comment

What perry said. I've heard this only works with a clean install of the game. New patch...won't work.

Comment

I have not seen anyone be able to get this to work since the first patch either. Perhaps someone will figure it out.

Comment

Typical of this game. EA/DICE fix the stuff we want to keep and leaves the rest of the bugs and issues grrrrrrrrr

Comment

Thanks for the help, guys. If only EA were as helpful...

Comment

Originally posted by DrGringo
                  Thanks for the help, guys. If only EA were as helpful...
                  If they were, the game wouldn't be a BETA release..........

Comment

Alternatively, you could download and install the demo while leaving the retail version intact. Then, change the 0's to 1's as DrunkenPirate said, but for unlocks.py in the demo folder.

BTW, at the in-game class selection screen, the small button with 2 arrows (formerly had a picture of a lock on it) switches between the unlocked and default weapons.

Unfortunately, you have to listen to the tutorials again, but at least you can test the weapons before choosing.

Comment

Working...
                    X