MUST be in patch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST be in patch...

Please separate "chat" from everything else going on (ie the automated communication messages.)

If you join the same server as some friends, it's amazing how much the communication is handicapped, with people constantly saying "hello?" "you there?" "HELLO, i already said hello" "oh hi, didn't see it" "HELLO? you here dave?"

It's very very tough to see chat, cause there is so much else being spammed where the chat gets brought up.

Exactly the same problem as 1942.....ugh....

Oh yeah, and GUT that whole menu interface, particularily the browser. Start again, copy Steams menu and server browser. 100000 times better.

AGAIN, 1942's menu was the nasty and they made exactly the same mistake in the sequel. Maybe it's time to move the "menu guy" in DICE onto a fake project where he can't handicap DICE's games with his horribleness?

Lastly, put in some basic "clan handler" that will append clan tags that you can turn on or off. Come on, Tribes 2 even had this. The username / clantag situation is a bit stupid right now.

Apart from that, the game is very solid. I love playing it, well done DICE.

I agree...seperating the chat from the system messages would be great.

Comment

It sounds like you'll like 1.03.

Comment

Originally posted by tripleplay369
        It sounds like you'll like 1.03.
        Personally I can see them missing a whole truckload of things that should be fixed but won't. 140+ fixes and changes they say. I just wonder how many of them are the really major things that we keep bringing up on here over and over. I guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperKill
          Personally I can see them missing a whole truckload of things that should be fixed but won't. 140+ fixes and changes they say. I just wonder how many of them are the really major things that we keep bringing up on here over and over. I guess we'll see.
          Yeah, it's allways a toss up with EA/Dice. I do, however, enjoy the fact that they continue to release content after the game has been released.

Comment

Working...
          X