My cool movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cool movie

I made this cool movie, be sure to read the readme!!!

My Cool Video

some much people just hate me

Comment

how do you record with BF2 recorder o_O

Comment

go to a Battlefied recorder on server

Comment

nah to slow to download here

Comment

SuperSix, I'm downloading the file (SLOWLY) as we speak, but here are some tips from what I've seen so far.

You will get MANY more people interested if they knew exactly what they were downloading. Your thread title "my cool movie", and the name of "Battlefield 2 cool video" tell us absolutely nothing about what the video contains.

I'll edit this post once I'm done downloading it and have watched it.

[EDIT] Wow, it's not even a video, it's a demo file. I'm guessing you want us to run it in BFRecorder and just follow your character around? Sort of confused why you would post something like this...

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
              SuperSix, I'm downloading the file (SLOWLY) as we speak, but here are some tips from what I've seen so far.

You will get MANY more people interested if they knew exactly what they were downloading. Your thread title "my cool movie", and the name of "Battlefield 2 cool video" tell us absolutely nothing about what the video contains.

I'll edit this post once I'm done downloading it and have watched it.

~Salad
              I agree, you should of just gave a little detail about the movie.

Comment

sorry,i try to detail it,i made the most points (and luckly in bf2demo recorder) so i thought of shareing it with u guys

Comment

i have a bfrecording of stat paddlers and cheaters

EA did nothing

Comment

Working...
                  X