• Show
Clear All

• What is Kill Streak?

What is Kill Streak?

Your record of kills before dieing.

Comment

kill more people than 1 without dieing

Comment

After you kill someone, the game records how many seconds you go streaking for.

Comment

Number of people you've killed without dying, easiest to achieve by 1) being a commander 2) lav whoring in karkand 3) whoring the blackhawk in mashtur 4) whoring the bomber in any of the maps it's on.

Have fun!

Comment

I think this stat stopped recording around the same time they stopped updating who I killed the most/ who killed me the most.

Seems to be broken for the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lith1um
              I think this stat stopped recording around the same time they stopped updating who I killed the most/ who killed me the most.

Seems to be broken for the last few weeks.
              could that be the reason that I still don't see my Combat Action Ribbon in BFHQ (I won it in the game, but it still doesent show up anywhere)? It requires a 10-kill streak.

Comment

Also, your kill streak can carry on through rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
                  could that be the reason that I still don't see my Combat Action Ribbon in BFHQ (I won it in the game, but it still doesent show up anywhere)? It requires a 10-kill streak.
                  Possibly,

I do know that my opponent/victim hasnt changed since around week one, and neither has my kill/death streak.

Do you show more than a 10 kill streak in your stats?

Has the op/vic stat updated recently for any of you other guys?

Comment

my killstreak updated just a few days ago, so I believe its still working.

Comment

yep i got 89 up from 79 just the other day

Comment

Working...
                      X