Reality minimod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality minimod

whats people opinion on this. i think it sucks geting rid or the reticle and all.

Looking at their frontpage, it seems pretty cool, I've always wanted slug shots for shotguns I might as well give this mini-mod a try.

Comment

only problem I have is that they removed parachutes all together. They should of made it so that you cant use them under 200 feet , or some such.

as for no more reticle... well im use to playing games without them anyways and using iron sights... no loss for me. This mod was made for guys like me who want more realism, definitly not the average bf2 player.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomStalker
        This mod was made for guys like me who want more realism, definitly not the average bf2 player.
        That's true.

Comment

whens the full version coming out, i just wana use that C7

Comment

When I heard of this didn't have much interest but looking at website looks like they know what they are doing and doing good job at it.

Comment

I dont like parachutes being taken out totally and i dont like handguns being taken out. I do like most everything else .

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                whats people opinion on this. i think it sucks geting rid or the reticle and all.
                I think the mod sucks
                i hate everything they have done.
                the only thing i like is the shotgun, and how the rocket go faster. the rest is ****.

Comment

since it's a reality mod, you think they would tone down the jumping? only sights sounds cool though.

Comment

I'm really really enjoying it.

Comment

I still find it feeling like BF2 Lite, remove a lot gameplay features and tell it's more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                        since it's a reality mod, you think they would tone down the jumping? only sights sounds cool though.

Um they DID tone down the jumping. Did you even play it? The jump is a short "hop" now with no range.

Comment

but i think the parachute thing is stupid i mean come on u eject out of a heli or Jet ur a dead. man what they should have done is if you are in an airplane or heli u should be automaticly equpied with a parachute.

Comment

cool mod, no servers running it that have people in it. atleast i havent found any

Comment

I have only played a few times but it feels like there is something missing..

Comment

Working...
                              X