mini mod going mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini mod going mod

well this all started out as a mini mod for a game. but then after we started telling ppl would we would have in it ppl started to like it. this mod will be very hard to make and we will be doing this NEVER done by any other mods. the mod is about black hawk down but if we get more ppl we will be moving on to panama, iran and columbia. we are looking for average modlers, good coders (we will need alot of great coders though) uv mappers, skinners and ppl to worki with sound. just to give a heads up the modles wont be that good to help against lag but the skins will look great. this mod is mostly built on game play and each level will go through how it happend in life. if you have questions jsut ask or you can pm me.

bump.

Comment

we just thought of a name for the mod, the mod will be called Shootout and will have different areas first area is Shootout:somalia then Shootout:Columbia, then too Shootout:Iran, Shootout: Panama.

Comment

Well, maybe never done by any of the other mods for bf2.. but I was in the BHD mod for BF42 and BFV.

What skills do you posess?

Comment

me, i map iv been the lead mapper for 2 mods already. and the other ppl so far a skinner, another mapper, and a coder

Comment

Sniper please check your pm's also need MSN authorization from ya

Comment

anyone?

Comment

sounds cool i wish i couldmod but i only edit stuff and yea

Comment

Re: mini mod going mod

PM sent to Sniper

Comment

yeah i saw, i like your work i jsut need to talk to the team leader.

Comment

Im from Operation Restore Hope, we have been in production for about a month now. I think it would be good if u joined us, things would go alot faster and smoother. We could sure use a mapper on our team. This way we both win.

We are a mod based on the Conflict in Somalia. The movie Black Hawk Down is highly unrealistic and inacruate BTW.

Comment

I say we combine for the better of the community. More people equal better games. Makes everyone happy

Comment

edited........

Comment

Hmmm i see nothing wrong with my post

Comment

well i have a few questions for you, are you looking at an arcade game play or real play. also our mod was going into alot more conflicts after our BHD release like columbia,panama, and iran. im going up to alaska today so i wont be back for 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X