Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant kill certain players..

I have deemed this the 'i cant knife these people' bug

Basically, ive been going for my expert knife badge now. I keep having a wierd bug where it seems that no matter where i stab the opponant they still live, i get no hit indication whatsoever. Now i know this can happen once or twice with bullets and knifes, where for some reason it doesnt properly hit, but for testing purposes, i found a few of the enemy snipers lieing on a hill near each other. So, i go next to one of them, knife him EVERYWHERE(i counted 20 knife hits), he eventually turns round and shoots me, i hear the knife squeltch sound as it hits them, but no death. I repeated this a few times with different players, and although not occuring all the time, this is a bug that occurs frequently.

Ive had this bug a few times now on varying servers, and as far as i have seen, it only occurs when the 'chicken' syndrome starts.. ( when all the dead people stand up to attention, and then flip around randomly)

I would be very interested to see if anyone else has had this problem.

My Specs:
    MB: Abit Av8-3rd eye
    CPU: athlon64 3500+
    VidCard: Radeon 9800pro 128mb
    Driver: latest
    Sound card: Audigy 3zs (ithink)
    RAM: 2x512mb Corsair
    Game install path: standard.

I have, although not the severity of yours.. like yourself im going after my xpert knife and i generally can get a squelch sound hit.. but no kills, then i die cause the noobs im knifing dont know what a knife fight is and they shoot me

Comment

I got my expert today

Comment

Working...
      X