Glitched Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitched Ribbon

After 4 days of playing i still haven't got my Meritorious Unit Ribbon. So today i've tried getting it again, and again and again, all in vain. Is it common to have a Ribbon glitched and what can i do about it?

· 26 Minutes in a Squad
    · Team Score of 40 in 1 Game (Revives, Re-supplying, Repairing or
    Capturing, Defending, Neutralizing Flag Points)

Hmm, do you have to be in the same Squad for 26 minutes?

just keep at it i guess, bound to get it sooner or later. im sure someone else here has better info.

also: AngerFist is the f**king best! i have nice library of his music.
    rock on.

Comment

Very weird cause I have met those requirements so many times and I haven't gotton it either.

Comment

I somehow got it by being a squad leader for like an hour with no one in my squad rofl.

Comment

you have to play as a medic, support or engineer to get this ribbon, you know that I hope ?

Just join a mashtuur city server, get in squad as medic or something get in black hawk and start caping flags .

Comment

Thanks,, it did show up in the game but never got enlisted with the rest, other medals did update...

Must be EA's fantastic<-ton of sarcasm support

I'll just keep going at it till i get it again...

Originally posted by Fatman
            AngerFist is the f**king best! i have nice library of his music.
            rock on.
            Nice to see people with an actual brain on these parts of the internet

Comment

i get that ribbon with kobra dam as a engineer just play engineer and get a squad that is flying in a black hawk only problem is the time 26 min is darn long for 1 game just be lucky

Comment

I got it on Gulf of Oman constantly reviving my teammates after they got sniped/mowed down by LAVs (they had a chance to do stuff before dying again, it was just alot of guys going down...I wasnt even trying to get the ribbon lol)

somehow I never got shot lol

Comment

i got that ribbon a while back

Comment

i wasnt trying to that was the 3 ribbon i get i didnt even know about what ribbon there were (just play and you will get it one time)

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                      you have to play as a medic, support or engineer to get this ribbon, you know that I hope ?
                      I got it without being any of those classes... u can just cap flags.

Comment

i found sometimes if you dont try to get a medal it will just come. like i was just playing and i got this ribbon out of the blue. and it was an unexpected suprise

Comment

26 minutes is a lot longer than you think. Get in a half full 64 player Karkand game. That should do the trick.

Comment

the info is wrong, he is the right one:

4. Meritorious Unit Ribbon
                            -------------
                            Description:
                            The Meritorious Unit Ribbon is awarded to recognize an individual's
                            contribution to their unit during sustained combat situations.
                            -------------
                            Criteria:
                            Squad Member Qualification: Satisfactory
                            Team Player Rating: Satisfactory
                            -------------
                            Attained: Prerequisite of 2 hours logged as Squad Member then 25 minutes
                            in a squad with at least 40 teamwork points attained while in that squad
                            in one round
                            ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Comment

40 teamwork points... That'd be fairly tough, unless you were engineering a BH the whole game.

Comment

Working...
                              X