No announcement yet.

friendly fire = off ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played on a ranked server last night with no FF. I also believed that ranked required FF to be on.

However, I played for a few hours, got a ribbon and my stats were updated.

It was nice to not have to deal with the TK punish freaks, but you could definitely see the grenade spammers come out of the wood works.

Comment

I was just on a ranked server today and some guy on my team kept knifing and c4ing me but i never died...i don't know if it was a hack or ff was off somehow, but I know I was on a ranked server. I think the name of the guy who kept doing that to me was nq|NuTTy

although if ff somehow was off on that ranked server, i still got the ip:

205.177.13.56:16567

Comment

I loathe having FF off. I remember the pure OMFGgrenadeSPAMMAGE on Berlin and Stalingrad maps on 42 with no FF. It was the lamest of the lame. Seriously. I'd rather eat my own **** than play with FF off or with the kinds of assclowns that play with FF off.

It'd become standard for specops to c4 at their feet. Trying to knife a sniper? Bet they are actually lying on a c4, so they get you first. 4x the amount of explosives, 1/2 the bullets and less care all round. no thx.

Comment

Re: friendly fire = off ??

you need FF on otherwise every one would be tools and not play properly

Comment

Re: friendly fire = off ??

With FF off, it'd way to easy to kill people by going on rooftops. It'd pretty much be a grapple hook.

Comment

Working...
            X