Global Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Scores

hey people... i noticed that some of your scores in well into their thousands i.e 20-30,000.

I thought live with my girlfriend, work every day 8am-6pm and generally thought i played a lot... couple of hours each night and she shed loads on the weekend... i have been playing BF2 for about 3 weeks, but not a newcomer to the BF range... I also have 1942, vietnam etc. BF" is my favourite by far.

What i dont understand is how some of you get to these mental global scores. I dont mean this in a condescending way, but is it becasue some of you are younger i.e 18 and play all day every day etc (if i could i would and im 30) or what is it... i honestly am just trying to find out how you do it. My score is somehting like 450!

I am a good player and have been playing Battefield family of games for years and take great pleasure in killing many people running around with 3 stripes etc which i know you need like 30,000 points or somehting.

So what is it... have i just not been playing as long as you on BF2 or am i missing something?

Matt_Flex - London.

You've only played seven hours so far on ranked servers.

Comment

I live with my girlfriend, have a full time job, but every day I play at least three hours, just in weekends It can be a bit more or less (depending on what to do), have the game from the very first day and I have now 21.000 points.

A normal rate is like 100 points an hour and with some luck and beeing good 150 to even 200 points an hour

Comment

I have a wife, i'ms 23 and a daughter while working full time.
        I'm not sure how long I have played for...but i have something like 1,600 points! Only one weapon unlock as you can tell...I think that the weapon unlocks whould be brought down for us gamers who have commitments!

Comment

its mental how some of you have these scores... maybe i will one day...

i cant be a hermit and just play all night and leave my girlfriend alone all the time... i havent gone to bed with here since i got this game...

Comment

man, i have 530 global points... does this mean i am a private 1st class? how do i know...

is the points system you gain i one game i.e 40 points overall, the same amount that goes into the global score?

Comment

If you want points you have to play on Ranked servers only.

Comment

its not really that hard. i work full time, play weekends and evenings, broke up with my exgirlfriend awhile ago , and i average about 200 points an hour, or 100 a game usually. (thats what bf2tracker told me). youll get the hang of it eventually.

Comment

i play ranked servers only... the ranked box is always ticked. i have the hang of it... it jsut seems that 20-30000 points etc is so far off 500.

anyway... is the amount of points you get in one game go into your total global points?

Comment

yes, it gets subdivided into combat and teamwork points, but ya it should all add up in your total score.

Comment

cheers - i always join a squad but find it well hard to work as a team with the VOIP... i end up lone wolf executing up to 30 kills per game.

Comment

I'm 23(24 in a few weeks), not living with Liz at the moment but we're probably going to move in together in a few months. I work and go to school, but there are days where I have a lot of free time. I used to play about 3-4 hrs/day, but now it's more like 1 at most. That might change once the 1.03 patch comes out. We'll see.

Comment

Yeah, me too guys, i think it's us older chaps

I'm 30 with a full time job, girlfriend and a new born daughter to play with, so finding time to play BF2 is not easy. But hey i prefer to play with my girlfriend and daughter!

But it is hard to get the kind of scores I see on these forums ! i suppose you've just gotta keep on playing when you can.

Good Luck to all fellow ''committed'' chaps.

Comment

well excited to get to those sort of global scores and see what the weapon unlocks are...?

can anyone tell me... ? or have photos? whatst the spec of the weapons?

Comment

Look in your BFHQ, all the info is in there Matt_Flex.

Comment

Working...
                              X