Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Graphics Issue

Hey Guys,

I have an issue with BF2 which I am having trouble finding a solution for.

When I looking straight at a target in the distance it disappears but when I turn slightly to the side I can see it. Normally this is not an issue as most maps do not have enough open space to see so far but on 1 or 2 it does.

Like last night Dave killed me in a tank V tank fight, I knew he was there as I could see him when looking a bit to the left to right but he disappeared when I looked straight ahead.

He are my specs, everything has the latest drivers,

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ BOX, Socket 939, San Diego
    Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe,
    Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2, 4x512MB DDR400 DIMM, CL2
    Western Digital Raptor WD740GD, 10000rpm, 74GB, Serial-ATA
    Silentmaxx HD-Silencer
    3.5 Floppy
    NEC ND-3500A, 16x DVD±RW Writer, Double-Layer, Bulk
    Asus 6600GT 128Mb
    Be Quiet Blackline BQT P5-470W-S1.3
    Thermaltake Armor VA8000SWAD, Silver, Aluminium
    Coolermaster Aerogate II ALD-V02 silber
    Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+
    Windows XP Home OEM

I know the graphic card is not super, but what I want was to expensive and I am waiting for this one:

youre not the only one this happens to i have this too and its not just ati cards either... there should be a patch soon 1.03 i hope that cures it....

Comment

Originally posted by BigFinger
      youre not the only one this happens to i have this too and its not just ati cards either... there should be a patch soon 1.03 i hope that cures it....

yeah same happens here, patch should sort it i hope, otherwise its just aim an hope ya see a red name there somewhere :hmm:

Comment

its there on purpose... you see farther with peripheral vision... ever play Americas Army it does that too, usually looking up and to the side gives you the farthest view

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]M4guy624
          its there on purpose... you see farther with peripheral vision... ever play Americas Army it does that too, usually looking up and to the side gives you the farthest view
          :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Working...
          X