Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Film, No Hud, No Names, Clan operational Tactics used.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Film, No Hud, No Names, Clan operational Tactics used.

Thursday night games play with the "Mercenaries 2.0 MOD" which rocks.

Four great soundtracks Highlights the action.

The 3 Devils Chopper squad presents its stuff.

32 Bots and 10 Humans duke it out in a WAR that spans the Skies and the ground, with the full effects of the MODs Blood patches and enhanced Explosions

Wow, that was quite long. Not too bad, it's definitely unique in it's own way.You tend to switch between different 'stories' seemingly randomly.

Also, right before the middle, the scene with the APC, when the AT guy runs across, his shadow makes it look like he's floating. Same with all the other guys around him.

~Slaad

Comment

is it really worth the 120mb dl? im sorry to be rude, but fileshack or whatever its called is really slow

Comment

I have downloaded it but can't fine where it waved it to! Where does it save it to?
        I was unable/not allowed to change the destination for some reason, now I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by maforduk
          I have downloaded it but can't fine where it waved it to! Where does it save it to?
          I was unable/not allowed to change the destination for some reason, now I can't find it.
          lol "i am new to the intranet! help!"

files are saved to differant locations for all users. find out the name of the file then click search at your hard drive root (C:\) and you'll find it.

Comment

Would be alot better with sound effects. Not bad though, 6/10.

Comment

Just go to the download page and start the download again. When it asks where you want to save it, it will most likely start off in the same directory that you initially saved it to. So then just cancel the download and go to the folder where it was saved.

Comment

boring for me, bad music selection. big file 117.4MB.

5/10

Comment

big and it SUCKED!

looks like u using some hacks cuz the APC was on fire and it didnt blow up AT ALL no matter what hit u.

Comment

Re: New Film, No Hud, No Names, Clan operational Tactics used.

Dude, ur movies suck serious ass, thruought the whole movie you did nothing. You spent 2 mins of the movie trying to park a cobra in the bottom of the carrier. lol you even spelled valet wrong, you spelled it valie. Also it seems like u were getting lag or something cause everything was skipping. Another thing i didnt like was the music. But anyways if you tried a bit harder and actually used "clan operational tactics" maybe it would be a bit more interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X