Poll: M95 should set off Explosives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: M95 should set off Explosives

M95 and other high powered .50 caliber rifles are used to detonate or take care of explosives and other dangerous objects from a safe distance. I was quite surprised that this feature was never added or even considered as it would've added another level to BF2. So I was thinking if you people think the M95 being able to set off C4s, Mines, Claymores, and possibly grenades is a good idea. It won't really wreck the balance of sniper vs. infantry and so I think it'll be a welcoming idea to all.

Yep good idea has my vote.That would help the engies in haveing to clear all those mines.

Comment

Ha!! teammates that actually cover you while you remove enemy mines would help..

I think it's a good idea though.

Comment

Yeah kind of like AA...

Comment

And the snipers should be able to diffuse their onw claymores, same for spec ops c4

Comment

you cant set off C4 by shooting it.

Comment

Yes, I've always wanted this.

Comment

Would a nade set C4 off?

Comment

Yeah, that would put incentive into unlocking the M95, as well as playing sniper. You should email this idea to EA Games.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                    you cant set off C4 by shooting it.
                    Your right...What will we do with out you glasseye

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
                      Would a nade set C4 off?
                      if it was right on top, maybe. it needs a catalyst explosion to set it off. you can even burn the stuff and it wont go boom.

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                      Your right...What will we do with out you glasseye
                      god willing, we may never know. :laugh:

Comment

Playing sniper just eliminates the teamwork aspect of the entire game...

It's not a bad idea, but it just leads to more noobs whoring out the unlocked guns which aren't even allowed in competition based environments.

Comment

I disagree with the main idea of this topic, but what if you could pick up your c4 and put it back into your bag? I mean if you put it into a bad place and teammates are all over it, that means you either have to die, pick up another kit or blow it up. Well, of cource only you should be allowed to pick up your own c4.

Comment

Working...
                          X