Where to report cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to report cheating?

I'm am getting sick and tired of idiots who sneak of onto the edge of the map just to stand there and give eachother ammo and increase their score! Just happend to me a few minutes ago, look at the evidence below (two top guys on US team). I'm just wondering if anyone know where to report this to EA/GameSpy? Haven't been able to locate any specific mail-adresses so that I can attach the same screenshots as below.

thats not cheating per se, but it is worthy of having ones stats reset. The game isnt about points, its a shame people dont understand that. Having a better score means nothing if you didnt earn it.

Comment

report it here, www.punkbuster.com

Comment

Originally posted by =Hairy_Nipple=
        report it here, www.punkbuster.com
        PunkBuster doesn't do anything about it. EA has the stats server, and EAs the only one that can mess with it. PB is just for cheats, you send them a screenie of an exploit and they cant do anything. They dont HW ban either so its pointless.

Just tell EA which I doubt will listen to you, quite frankly they dont give a rats ass about their customers nevermind all the stuff that goes on anyways.

Comment

They're both in clans... tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by MassKiller
            PunkBuster doesn't do anything about it. EA has the stats server, and EAs the only one that can mess with it. PB is just for cheats, you send them a screenie of an exploit and they cant do anything. They dont HW ban either so its pointless.

Just tell EA which I doubt will listen to you, quite frankly they dont give a rats ass about their customers nevermind all the stuff that goes on anyways.

did i say www.punkbuster.com?! i meant www.bf2s.com report ur cheater there

Comment

EA won't do anything because of a screenshot.

Comment

Perhaps not, but it's not as if the screenshot doesn't speak for itself. Something is clearly not right there.

Comment

its not a cheat , has nothing to do with scripting or hacking. its basicly a bug/glitch in the game. so its not a cheat. if u want EA not to resopond to ur email then contact them.

Comment

You have have a very narrow definition of a cheat. Cheating is not just using a cheat code or code but also breaking/bending rules. If are telling me stat padding is not a form of cheating you really need to check yourself.

Yes, its is cheating and yes, EA will do something about it if they persist.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranzphat
                      You have have a very narrow definition of a cheat. Cheating is not just using a cheat code or code but also breaking/bending rules. If are telling me stat padding is not a form of cheating you really need to check yourself.

Yes, its is cheating and yes, EA will do something about it if they persist.

un uh.. id like to see EA do something about this. just try.. i dont really give a **** they can cheat all they want.

Comment

EA Doesnt care.

Just kidding, but I dididnt know you could officially report cheaters.

Comment

isn't the new patch comin at the end of this august gonna fix that? heard something like that...

Comment

yes saw this today on karkand, my buddy made a thread

2 guys, 1 throwing nades or firing his weapon into the sky at the us mainbase, the other supplying him, ofcourse they were 1st, i tk'ed them out of anger(no i dont tk and never punish btw) coz imo they deserved it, they then tried to kickvote me, i initiated one for both of them but sadly it failed even though it was plain to see what they were doing by looking at the scoreboard....

Comment

I made another thread about this (as refered to in the OP and my Jimbo) coz I am sick tired of these bastards myself. Exploiting the system to get a higher score. Where's the skill in that?
                              stat-naders

Comment

Working...
                              X