American's better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjr1973
    Did you notice the word "transport" in my quote? I'm referring to the Blackhawk vs that tub of fesces that MEC and China have for transport.
    Got that right. Tried to fly the same tactics as I would with a blackhawk... ended up taking it back to the base and got a FAV.

Also agree that the Chinese T-90 and MEC Type 98 tanks PWN the Abrhams. Also, I think the Havok (attack Heli) out-maneuvers the Cobra. Don't have too much time in either, so I'm sure someone will enlighten me.

Comment

I've heard quite a few people claim that the Cobra isn't nearly as good as the MEC and Chinese version. I personally like the MEC version better also.

Comment

T90 is the best tank, BTR 90 best APC, Humvee best jeep, Dune buggy best buggy, BH best trans helo, MEC AH, j10 best fighter, Su-37 best bomber, and thats all i care to think of lol

Comment

mec choppter's way better than the stupid cobar

Comment

Originally posted by =|u|=Milazzo
            Also, I think the Havok (attack Heli) out-maneuvers the Cobra. Don't have too much time in either, so I'm sure someone will enlighten me.

Neither the MEC or PLA attack choppers are as maneuverable and the Cobra.

Comment

Working...
            X