Did Ea Forget About Us??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ea Forget About Us??????

So where is the next patch to fix all the bugs and exploits in this game? Getting tired of shooting people with a cobra to have them not die and shoot me down.

End of August.

Comment

So end of august huh.....i can live with that...i just hope it doesn't cause anymore problems...

Comment

yep...end of august is what they said anyways

I think they are really paying attention to their game for a change...with this many people playing it they would be braindead not to.

Comment

Read more forums dude!

As the other posters have stated, the end of August. This has been posted so many times it could make my eyes bleed seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick
            Read more forums dude!

As the other posters have stated, the end of August. This has been posted so many times it could make my eyes bleed seeing it.
            So WHEN IS IT??????END OF WHAT?????????????? SEPT?????????????????
            ARE THEY BLEEDING YET? Im tired of reading other post since they basically say the same things. CRASH to DESKTOPS, Vid Probs, HEli bugs, BAd AA Missles, ETC... A simple question was answered and you still had to read this post and reply. Next time DONT READ ANY POST THEY SAY SOMETHING YOU DISLIKE> Might keep you from going blind.... :cry:

Comment

140 fixes... it will probably have 140 more bugs with it to =P

if we dident have ppl posting the same thing over and over... no one would be posting...

Comment

Originally posted by Plugz
                So where is the next patch to fix all the bugs and exploits in this game? Getting tired of shooting people with a cobra to have them not die and shoot me down.
                Damn dude if they make the choppers more powerful than they are it will just make for cheap as kills. They are easily powerful enough and like they should be they cant take down infantry extremely easily like in BFV.

Comment

Originally posted by WrAth2110
                  Damn dude if they make the choppers more powerful than they are it will just make for cheap as kills. They are easily powerful enough and like they should be they cant take down infantry extremely easily like in BFV.
                  I didnt say more powerful, I said fix the bug in the cannon. I think the helis are fine just the way they are, if not for cannon being bugged. The ground vehicles need power to climb hills, I never saw a tank that couldnt go up a hill without a running start.

Comment

Originally posted by WrAth2110
                    So you want helicopters to be flying buggies? Can't even kill a POS infantry man? :|: :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                    X