Battlefield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2

When I'm trying to connect Battlefield 2 multiplayer server, it only updates server list, and it never connects.It doesn't even try to connect. What is the problem?

After it updates the server list, find an appropriate server that is listed and either double-click, or click once to highlight it and then click CONNECT to... well... CONNECT!

Comment

1) Do you have the latest patch?
      2) Did you at any point 'refresh' your cd key (ie clicked on the cdkey file)?

Comment

i have the same problem... was working compleatly fine before... total bs..

also welcome to the fourms... :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp
          1) Do you have the latest patch?
          2) Did you at any point 'refresh' your cd key (ie clicked on the cdkey file)?
          fixed the problem... go to
          C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support then click on the Battlefield 2_Code and put in your cd key and presto!! its fixed... it refreshes your the cdkey on you comp

refreshing your CD key fixes the problem

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Bf2

BF2 works now. But i cant fly aircraft . Turnings have to do by moving mouse, but when i move mouse, helicopter and other aircrafts doesn't turn. That's weird. Can you help???

Comment

Originally posted by JBD
                BF2 works now. But i cant fly aircraft . Turnings have to do by moving mouse, but when i move mouse, helicopter and other aircrafts doesn't turn. That's weird. Can you help???
                try A and D keys its called yaw, mouse only moves left, right in a roll fashion,
                use combination of roll + yaw to turn

Comment

Bf2

Ok, if u guys have xfire, add me. My xfire is cessu3.

Comment

Working...
                  X