Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Windows media player 9

its not so much help but a question.

i have a brand new mice called "logitech media mouse"(Logitech website for this mouse) it has all this buttons on it to control windows media 9.

their is one button to start windows media player, but i want to know is their a way of setting a auto play list so when it starts the play list starts?

this would make my life easier because when playing BF2 and need a bit of rock i can just press the button and the music start.

does any one know if this can be done?

reko

reconfigure the button to use winamp tbh

Comment

See if you can set that button to open your playlist instead of WMP. What I do is I have a .m3u playlist saved in My Documents and I have a shortcut to it on my desktop. When I open the playlist, Winamp opens up and starts playing. Random song and everything.

I recommend Winamp to everyone who uses Gaydows Media Player.

www.winamp.com
      Winamp should be able to use those shortcuts on your mouse. Winamp is free, doesn't send usage statistics without your asking and it'll play all of those gay proprietary Windows audio/video formats.

Also if you're that in love with Microsoft, WMP10 is available.

Comment

you might get flamed cuz this has nothing to do with BF2. I know if i asked i would be.

Comment

I'm sure some troll will come along and go like
          OMGZORZ NUB WRNOG SECTON NUBNUBNUBNUB!!!!!ONE!!!ELEVENTY-ONE!!!!ONE!!!!

No sense in ignoring his question because it's in the wrong section.

Comment

i think theres an option that keeps wmp9 minimized and in the tray...so set the button to just play and leave wmp9 on and locked in the tray...i think that would be pretty easy, but everyone elses idea sounds good too

Comment

I dropped WMP long ago and use ATI file player...which I dropped last week for WinAmp. Go with WinAmp

Comment

winamps good

Comment

Working...
                X