• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shame for snipers

the best thing in bf2 would be if snipers could climb into trees

Must agree with this, nice idea, should be cool

Comment

and not show up on the enemys commander screen FFS , it defeats the whole object of being a sniper .The guy who kills a sniper is another sniper , preferably through his scope and out the back of his canister !!!!

Comment

Climb trees and add a blend feature, A sniper goes into the bush with a simple ghilie and hten when he gets to the spot hes going to sniper or has to recon for a bit they will grab brush from the surroundings. Taken off radar hmmm dont know cause now with satalites they can use a thermal imaging if they had a thermal scan that only worked every 5 mins then cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
          the best thing in bf2 would be if snipers could climb into trees
          yeah, the we could be treated to some real camping. and, just think of all the flags they could cap from there, and all the help they would be to their team up there, all alone, just taking shots from 1000 miles away.

Comment

that would be cool, i dont snipe really, but that would be fun to do

Comment

I think the real shame for snipers is that their camos do not blend in with the maps they are on. They are so easy to find on maps where the ground is lighter than the sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by =HzC=Heinz
                yeah, the we could be treated to some real camping. and, just think of all the flags they could cap from there, and all the help they would be to their team up there, all alone, just taking shots from 1000 miles away.
                You must get sniped a lot.. you're so bitter towards snipers. But I guess support guys are easy targets after all...

Comment

Originally posted by sturmvogel
                  You must get sniped a lot.. you're so bitter towards snipers. But I guess support guys are easy targets after all...
                  maybe so. I like team players most of all. some dude out for himself and his "kills" just does not seen like a team player to me. Just kinda seems like a Terrel Owens to me. :laugh:

Comment

maybe so. I like team players most of all. some dude out for himself and his "kills" just does not seen like a team player to me. Just kinda seems like a Terrel Owens to me. :laugh:
                    Haha, I hear you. Most snipers are pretty selfish but don't paint us all with the same brush. On most maps when I play sniper I'll join up and run around with a crew, blasting people with the rifle and the sniper pistol ( <3 ). There are quite a few snipers out there who arn't just looking out for themselves.

Comment

An effective team needs snipers. From my own experience snipers in BF2 actually work best in defensive situations. Often times I'll be trying to cap a flag and get sniped from an unknown location, thus preventing me from taking the flag.
                      I've noticed that if I play as a sniper and can find a secluded semi-elevated position around a hotspot, I can take out a handful of baddies before I get arty'ed or shot up. Claymores would be fantastic if not for the whole TK thing.

Comment

i've found lots of cool places to snipe but you can't get to them. like in between some trees. why the hell can't you walk between trees that are 3 feet apart??????? this is so frickin ridiculous.
                        or you can't crawl under certain things even though there is obviously enough space to crawl under! its lke they just got lazy and made the thing a solid block.

Comment

Um, yeah....thats what snipers are supposed to do. Hide, and reach out and touch someobody. Assistance from a distance. 1 shot, 1 kill. All that crap. God forbid they give something to a class that can do the least in this game. The snipers role is to support the team from afar, not cap flags. They dont have the firepower to assualt like most of the other classes so they need something else.

1 - binocs. Besides the usual advantages/uses, When using them to spot, a commander using an arty strike on an area being watched by a sniper has more accurate arty fire (ie. first shot will land on target)

2 - Snipers not showing up on scans and UAV overflights. As it is now, a sniper in heavy foliage is easily spotted even under trees.

3 - The ability to climb trees would be nice (not holding my breath on this one)

Comment

even though youre being sarcastic -- YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IT WOULD BE FCKN SWEET

Comment

I wouldnt mind a little more range with the rifle, and the ability to be far enough away from someone to make a kill without them going prone and killing you with their auto or semi-auto while you're reloading.

Comment

Working...
                              X