NVidia users - new drivers 8/11/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVidia users - new drivers 8/11/05

Released today. Anyone tried em yet? Hopefully they correct the problem with BF2 and HL2 not running on the same drivers. I refuse to roll my drivers back just to check out css_assault. If anyone else was in the same predicament, post here if this clears it up. I'll post back later after I install em and try em out...

the latest drivers before this release realyl screwed up my video gamma and colors, does anyone know if this was fixed too?

Comment

at work i wont be able to try them out till tonight

Comment

I think you should grab them and test them out. Why?

Noticed this on the 77.77 release notes:
        General Issues

*All GPUS: Fixed a memory allocation issue that caused general instablity in a variety of games.
        O.o? Think this might of cause some issues for BF2 on some vid cards?

Comment

Wow. HL2 runs good now, feels like it improved it even. BF2 runs smoother now too, and also shuts down completely (watched in task manager) within 10 or so seconds. Job well done NVidia. Download em cause they work good for me and probably will for you too if you had issues. I'm running an NVidia 5900 Ultra btw...

Comment

Have to download these.

Comment

Admins if you see this it would be helpful on the front page I would think...

Comment

Originally posted by shadow2k1
                the latest drivers before this release realyl screwed up my video gamma and colors, does anyone know if this was fixed too?
                you can fix it without getting new drivers.

Comment

bump: for those just joining us

Comment

(>'')> ^( '' )^ <(''<) they worked great for me.

Comment

sweet new drivers wot they add on

Comment

Yea I had trouble with the shadows in game on the last drivers had to go with the ones on the dvd will see how these work out.

Comment

The last drivers I dl'ed from them ahd that WIn Media Player bug..where everything was whacko. Anybody fire up Win media and see if their graphics are off? I need an update im running older ones.

Comment

No issues here on the new 77.77 driver, running WinXP Pro w/SP2 on a GeForce 6600GT. Right on.

Comment

Working...
                            X