Point chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point chart

Can some one help me find a point chart on the points that you get when you kill some one or blow somying up?

I don't know if there is a point chart but I know the folowing.

- for each person you kill : 2 points , doesn't mather if he is in a vihicle or not
    - for each kill assist you get : 1 point
    - for capturing a flag : 2 points
    - for bringing up the flag : 2 points
    - assist capture flag and bringing up, both : 1 point
    - healing, but you have to fill a total heal (1person totaly, two persons 50%, three 33% ... : 1 point
    - reviving : 1 point
    - repair, same system as heal : 1 point
    - support, same system as heal and repair : 1 point

for blowing up artilery and other stuf : 0 points, but this will change with the next patch

when in a vihicle and one of the people kills someone (gunner in chopper, gunner in APC, gunner on tank .... ) you get a kill assist : 1 point
    when in a vihicle and your vihicle is close to something that needs repair/heal and there is a medic engineer in the vihicle you get : 1 point

think that's about it

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Actually healing and support I don't think you get the point only if it's 100% because I see people with low ammo but still have ammo and I always get ammo point.

Comment

ammo, it gives you a point if the person has used a reload(gun/grenade/AT missile/AT mine/C4).

Also a point for each kill within a friendly flag radius.

Comment

revive gives 2 points, cap assist and flag cap are 2 separate things and the only 2 things about a flag cap. each is 2 points.

Comment

1 point for every healing/ammo bag picked up.

Comment

what about getting a kill when they are taking your flag and you get a defended flag message? do you get more points for that? i seem to,

am i the only one that stays at a flag n defends it btw? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kordain
                  what about getting a kill when they are taking your flag and you get a defended flag message? do you get more points for that? i seem to,

am i the only one that stays at a flag n defends it btw? lol
                  yeah, you get 1 pt for flag defends

Comment

Working...
                  X