Couple of Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Questions

My map is advancing but now i have a few questions(problems?).

1.My grass(Undergrowth) is black in game but has the good colors in the editor is there a way to fix this?

2.My map is some islands so there is alot of water but when you go to far(out of the map size) it is all green and i was wondering if there was a way to make it water.

3.I have no clue how to make modified map boundaries(instead of the square where you get punished cause you leave the battle area) any help would be appreciated. ----- Solved thanks to Hicric thanks Hiccric.

***NEW***
    4. What does "Generate Lightmap" "Generate Envmap" do?

Ill edit this post if any other Unanswered questions if i fall into other problems.

I don't know about your grass/water problems, sorry. But question 3, you're trying to make the 'combat area' (the red shaded no-go area), right?

Go to the level editor, and on the bar along the top, look for a backward "3" type icon thingy. It's near the road icon. This is the combat area setter. Right click on your map after selecting it, and "add a control point". (Yes, I know, it sounds like it'll place a flag, but it doesn't.)

Go around and "outline" the combat area you want with these control points, and then finally complete your circuit by making a point on the original one. This will seal off your combat area and complete it.

Comment

Working...
    X